Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Mechthreads teaser!


So I feel like I've been holding out on you followers with some of my current projects. I've been so busy updating my website that I almost forgot about you great people who follow my blog. Because of this, I'm giving you a little teaser of a project I'm just starting. It's a website called Mechthreads, short for Mechanical Threads. The site is going to be about the design of modern technology. There are tons of great technology sites out there that showcase new gadgets, but I haven't found one that talks specifically about the design of technology. This [potential] website would review the hardware and software of modern gadgets, as well as make all the necessary suggestions about what to fix. I should have more of the design up shortly, so stick around!

No comments: